Announcing SLIS’ Summer Session!
Do you find yourself needing a course or two to update your skills or perhaps you have an interest in finding out what is new in the field of library and information science? If this is the case, spend part of your summer with CUA taking a course or two! Classes are shorter in duration, with some online offerings and the tuition is discounted.
Here are just a few classes scheduled for our summer session:
- Cataloging and Classification
- Foundations of Digital Libraries
- Design and Production of Multimedia
- Art & Museum Librarianship
- Media for Adolescents
- The Institute for Intellectual Property Issues in Libraries and Information Centers
- Federal Library Resources (DC)
- Special Topics in Library and Information Science: Digital Assets Management
Come to our Information Session on March 21, 2013 from 5pm-7pm
R.s.v.p. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Now accepting applications for the summer and fall semesters.
Don’t let time tick away from you…tick tock!